Just cause and I think she’s mad #reeftank
Explore the basics of surviving as Detective Sebastian Castellanos in Bethesda’s new video, Every Last Bullet.
Check out the new clip here.
Resident Evil: Revelations 2 – New Details Revealed, First Screenshots, Claire Redfield, Moira Burton & More!
Earlier this morning my issue of the November Gamesmaster Magazine turned up in the post and with it were some exciting details for the recently announced Resident Evil: Revelations 2, set for release early 2015 for the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Many of the details revealed include the return of Claire Redfield, the daughter of Barry Burton, plot and enemy details and much more. This information was revealed when Gamesmaster sat down with Resident Evil: Revelations 2 producer Michiteru Okabe.
I will list some of those exciting details below, but if you want to read the article in full, then you can pick up the November issue of Gamesmaster Magazine. I have also taken some images direct from the magazine.
• Claire Redfield will return as the playable lead and it is said that “In the time since we last saw her (Claire), she’s grown to be a seasoned veteran.”
• Claire will be joined throughout the campaign with Moira Burton, daughter of the legendary Barry Burton.
• The campaign will be playable in co-op or singleplayer.
• When playing as Claire, her style will be more combat focused. Whereas Moira will be supplying Claire with health herbs, provided the flashlight and general support.
• Claire will be the only player death that will result in a Game Over, one of Moira’s key roles will be to help keep Claire alive (though Claire can obviously heal herself).
• The story will take place on an abandoned island detention facility.
• The campaign will begin with Claire and Moira awakening after being abducted.
• The events will take place between the events of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6.
• Gameplay will be much more Survival Horror orientated (much like the first Resident Evil: Revelations), bringing the series back to its roots with less over the top action, unlike Resident Evil 5 and 6.
• Fan feedback has played a part in the development of Resident Evil: Revelations 2. Producer Okabe said that “The project has been finding the line between listening to fan feedback and also doing something different to confound expectations.”
• Okabe also said that “I want this to be both a game that doesn’t lose what made its predecessor great, while also bringing something new and exciting to the Resident Evil series.” He also added that “Achieving that lofty goal by bringing together past and future will make this an itchy-tasty prospect indeed.”
• Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will feature a new “Afflicted” enemy type, which “may look like zombies, but are in fact something quite different.”
• The Afflicted enemy will be both fast and able to deal heavy damage to the player. It is also said that they will force the player to decide whether to take them head-on, sneak up using stealth and applying a take-down or the player can run for the hills and “preserve ammo”.
• Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will run at 1080p and 60fps (for the PC and new gen versions at least).
I really can’t wait for this
Dubai - United Arab Emirates (von Miroslav Petrasko (hdrshooter.com))
Thanks to @samanthateaal we get to see then live tonight #monstertour #rosebowl (at Rose Bowl Stadium)
This is what went down last night so sick to see these guys out playing again live @wovenwar #wovenwar